The Tectal Race SPIN is a well-ventilated helmet that has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing. It incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal Race offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. Also featuring a goggle clip and a lightweight size adjustment system that ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Features SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside)
- Aramid bridge technology
- High performance PC shell covering
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
- Pair with the Crave or Aspire sunglasses for trail riding or the Ora goggles for enduro for a Seamless Fit