The FSA SMR System – Smart Cable Routing – is designed around a versatile stem and headset combination that allows for a variety of both integrated and semi-integrated cable routing. Utilizing FSA’s core knowledge base of both headset and cockpit components, the SMR system provides a “plug-in” solution for bike brands looking to internally route cables, wires and hoses from the cockpit into the frame.
Compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting plus hydraulic and mechanical braking the SMR system truly is the most versatile and adaptable cable routing solution available on the market. The SMR stem is adaptable for both full internal wiring from handlebar through the stem and headset into the frame or in a semi-integrated path with cables, wires and hoses routing underneath the stem and held by the SMR cover. While providing a sleek and aerodynamic shield, the length adjustable cover also allows for routing without stem removal provides a base for a variety of handlebar choices.
- Aerodynamic Cable Routing (ACR)
- Low profile frontal area
- No rotation limit
- Body and faceplate - 6061 T6
- Chromoly hardware
- Specific frame and headset required
- Ø31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter
- 30mm fork clamp stack height
- Compatible with: K-Force Light ACR Compact, SL-K ACR Compact, Energy ACR Compact, K-Wing AGX and K-Wing AGX handlebars
- 235 grams (100mm)