All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Tool Tray is one of our longstanding products.
Our award-winning portable repair stands set the benchmark for professional-grade bike repair stands and basic bike maintenance too. Their portability, stability, and durability make them the choice of industry veterans and home mechanics alike for bike tune-ups, bike washing and cleaning. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic by adding the Tool Tray to make bike tune-ups easy and bike and parts washing a snap.
And when the drivetrains are dialed and the brakes are bled, the Tool Tray is quickly removed so your repair stand can fold into a compact unit and fits in it’s tote bag, ready for your next big bike trip. Streamline your bike service by adding a Tool Tray to the finest bike maintenance and bike washing stands available.
- Diverse selection of tool ports and deep compartments for spare parts
- Keeps lubes, tools, and spare parts at your fingertips during service
- Towel hook and parts washing compartment make it a great bike wash and drivetrain cleaning partner
- Easy-on, easy-off design is compatible with all Feedback Sports upright repair stands
- Lightweight and durable design is ideal for field work