We build bearings, so we build bottom brackets. T47 is a standard we helped develop, an answer to the imprecise and often loud press fit bottom brackets that appeared on the market a few years ago. T47 offers the benefits of larger bottom bracket shells, mainly frame stiffness, with the upsides of traditional, threaded bottom brackets, precision and quietness.
It’s a silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around King’s legendary, angular-contact bearings, either steel or ceramic. These are the best bearings in the industry and actually get faster over time, as their contact surfaces wear.
You want this bottom bracket because it offers super low drag. You want this bottom bracket because it can be opened, cleaned and repacked for years of faithful service. You want this bottom bracket because you don’t want to think an awful lot about your bottom bracket.
- ThreadFit™ T47 24x fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 24mm spindles.
- ThreadFit™ T47 24i fits 86mm and 92mm shell widths with 24mm spindles.
- ThreadFit™ T47 30x fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 30mm spindles.
- ThreadFit™ T47 30i will fit 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm, and 92mm shell widths with 30mm spindles, or 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 24mm and 24mm stepped spindles
- Lifetime warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with our grease injection tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Threaded security with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- Conversion kits available
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
Requires the use of TBB007 Bottom Bracket Socket Tool for ThreadFit T47I cups for installation. Also requires one of the below fit kits to complete.
Chris King ThreadFit™ 30 Bottom Bracket Conversion Kit Guide
BB Conversion Kit - Threadfit 30 DUBB #1 MTN
BB Conversion Kit - Threadfit 30 DUBB #2 Road
30mm Spindle cranks
BB Conversion Kit - T47 30 #5